Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Week Eight

It seems as though no matter how well you are doing in your relationship or life, some crisis seems to always find its way into your life and affect your relationship. Whether it be financial, family related, or indirectly related to you, life throws curve balls at each of us constantly. I have been married for almost a year now, and I feel like for the past two years my husband and I have dealt with crisis after crisis. Family health failing, friends passing away, finances, and the joys of learning how to communicate with each other properly! I loved how in class we talked about how crisis and stressors in our lives change us for the better.
I can honestly say that through all of the hardships we have been through in the past two years have been totally worth it. I agree with the theory we have talked previously before in class about how those who go through tremendous trials come out and eventually are thankful for those trials. I feel that way about all of the life changing trials in my life.
This life isn't easy, in fact it can sometimes be extremely hard and discouraging. The most important thing, I think, is to just never forget that you are not alone and that things will get better. Heavenly Father wants us to grow and be perfected through our trials. I am grateful for the trials in my life and I know that they challenge me to be better and give me strength that I will need later for another trial.

No comments:

Post a Comment